WordPress is an open source platform which is use to create an awesome blog or website. There are two ways to create a WordPress Site. Some designers begin with HTML template then add the code of WordPress to it. Other begins with basic WordPress code and design after that.
But one of the most efficient ways to create a WordPress site is to start with starter theme or framework. WordPress Theme Frameworks are the starter themes, which you can use to create your own themes that can efficiently boost up your performance. If you are web developer and develop themes of WordPress, then you have to perform the tasks like writing codes, checking markup etc repetitively. But if you use the WordPress theme framework, then it will save your time of designing and coding on WordPress.
WordPress theme frameworks Pros and cons:
• Saves time
• Efficient development
• Easy to use
• Optimized HTML, CSS, PHP functions and SEO
• Support through WordPress communities
• Easy to update future releases of WordPress
• The major disadvantage is that users don’t have many ideas about using these WordPress theme frameworks, so they face problems while learning it and this consumes lots of the time. Even if the process of learning is shorter, then also it will take time to master you self in coding.
• WordPress theme frameworks have some barriers and limitations for what you can do and what you can’t and this limits the skill of designers and developers.
There are dozens of starter themes mentioned below and you can choose any of them for your project which best suits you:
Thematic: Thematic is an open source WordPress theme framework which is perfect for both bloggers and Web development professionals in WordPress. Some of the features are as follows:
1. Search engine optimized integration
2. Perfect to use as it is or as a blank theme for development
3. Child themes are available free to upgrade the theme
4. Extra 13 widget ready areas and more are possible in your child theme
5. Compatible with platinum SEO plug-ins and All in one SEO
6. Easy to implement and bulletproof layout options for two or three column designs.
7. Modular CSS with basic typography
8. Options for multiple author blogs
9. Editable footer text
Thesis theme framework: It has HTML, CSS and PHP framework which can use to control and tune the pages of your website, with such a precision, that has never been possible before.
• Best in class SEO
• A focus on typography
• Full support
• Future proof customization system
• Flexible design options
Genesis framework: Genesis has a market place for child themes, from where you can buy these child themes. Some of the features are as follows:
1. Offers great looking designs
2. Search Engine Optimized
3. Layout Options and custom widget
4. unlimited updates, support and websites
5. Threaded comments support
6. Single-click updates to both Genesis and WordPress
Summary: The above mentioned three WordPress Theme Frameworks makes easier for developer to create effective WordPress site. Besides these, there is many other WordPress theme Frameworks which you can use. Selection of the WordPress theme framework depends on your requirements and tastes.
- 3 Internet Marketing Fundamentals for Developing a Strong Website - December 26, 2013
- How Deceitful SEO Linking Practices Can Ruin Your Site - September 9, 2013
- Targeting global Audiences – Factors to Consider When Designing Your Website - September 2, 2013
- The Advantages of Internet Marketing - August 21, 2013
- WordPress Theme Frameworks For Your Blog - August 9, 2013